She
Stood me up. That
Knocked me down.
So I burned off in an
Escape vehicle for
To keep my wits about me, for
To respond beautifully, bouyantly.
A stop at a shop, I got
A well-balanced latte.
I let open the sunroof
Because "opening the sunroof"
Needed to happen. No,
It was the sound of
Music that needed
To escape the vehicle,
A vehicle of escaping,
An escape vehicle.
That was
Me opening the sunroof,
An escape vehicle.
Later, I thought
"The sunroof is a wound." and
"The music, blood.". Once, I thought
"The inside edge of the crescent moon looks sharp.",
"If I jump to hang off of it." and
"It would cut my hand.", then dreamt
Of Moonlight and milk,
Blood and the night, and
The mixing of milk and blood.
Neil Young sang
"Milk blood
To keep from running out.".
If I jumped to hang off it,
Then I would be hung,
As is the moon,
In the night sky.
That was reasonable. That was
Something I could well understand,
An escape vehicle,
A mode of transportation. I
Can well understand why one
Would have hated to have had to
Have had a mode of transportation.
That was Van Morrison singing
"My my my my my my
Sweet thing, sweet thing,
Sugar baby.",
"I"ve got a home on high
In another time,
In another place,
With another face." and
"The love that loves
To love the love that loves
The love that loves.".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment